How Wards Admissions !
Ayub Teaching Hospital consists of a number of units for the treatment of the patients. Patients may visit the hospital and are provided necessary treatment. A number of processes are performed in different hospital units for dealing the patient.
ENTRANCE THROUGH OPD
Ayub Teaching Hospital arranged an Out Patient Department for the hospital. For each ward there is a specific OPD. The process of patient's treatment consists of following steps
- The patient gets the OPD prescription chit from counter clerk.
- Clerks enter necessary information .
- Patient visits the respective OPD.
- The medical staff examines the patient.
- The patient is given necessary treatment
- The patient is either referred to Major OPD or send back to home depending on his condition.
ADMISSION IN HOSPITAL
A patient needs to be passed through the following processes if he/she is to be admitted in the hospital.
- The patient comes to the concerned ward with the prescriptionChit.
- The dispenser records information in Daily Attendance Registrar of the ward.
- A blank chit is placed on the counter of the patient for further use.